Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Something is Better than Nothing...

People say that bad publicity is better than no publicity at all. Does the same adage ring true with blogs? Is bad content better than no content? It's actually an interesting topic that I'd love to waste spend time covering some other time, but not now.

You see, I'm in a very posting mood today, but not of the kind that requires much effort from me. So with that being said this is going to be of roughly the same quality that any random student's last-minute paper would be. If you're standing, there is no need to sit down as you read this, because I'm not blowing anybody's skirt up today.

Boy I know how to sell my work. Moving on...

The following are ideas I'm noodling at the moment for upcoming posts:

  • 'The Concept of a Bankroll'
  • Recent cash game experience
  • 'Becoming too Efficient at Work'
  • The upcoming holidays and what my plans are
  • How a video game changed my life
  • Sports gambling with a Seinfeld twist
  • Some rant or the other about wrestling (to be fair, you knew these were coming)
Yea, like I told you, there wouldn't be much to today's post. I really can't imagine how to close out this post so...

That is all.

No comments: