Thursday, May 14, 2009

Another Change...

I changed the web address for this page yet again... I was disappointed with the direction I took with this page after changing to wwerumorsandrants.blogspot.com - a pure wrestling site, because it basically became the site where I copied + pasted my wrestling articles from XHeadlines.com.  It's not like I have an issue or anything with XHeadlines... they are giving me an opportunity on a highly-trafficked site that has a lot of potential, but the difference in content between my articles there and the posts I put up here was minimal.  So here I go again, changing the theme for this page one more time.  

Besides, isn't my shiney new title for this site much better?  And didn't you miss my terrible poker articles?  Or my articles about awkward office bathroom moments?

I know I did.

No comments: