Thursday, April 10, 2008

Welcome


Guess who's back... back again? KGBlovesOreos is back... tell a friend. Guess who's back? Guess who's back? Guess who's back? Guess who's back? Guess who's back? Guess who's back? Guess who's back?

Oh... ummm, was that cheesy? I swear I just saw your eyes roll. Fine... I'll stop now.

Anyhoo, welcome to my poker/life blog, titled Home Away From Home, brought to you by yours truly, KGBlovesOreos. My former blog, It's all a Process, used to be here, but then I stupidly decided to delete it after a year of running it, and now some other monkey picked up the site's title and started their own spamtastic page.

I may as well now introduce myself to those who accidentally stumbled across this page and are some how miraculously still reading, and reintroduce myself to my former readers:

- I won't give out my real name, but I go by KGBlovesOreos on most common sites, and I play 6max .25/.50 NLHE cash games and 6max $10-$20 SNGs at Full Tilt Poker.

- Las Vegas and Atlantic City seem to be the only places I go when I travel outside my home state of Virginia, and when I get there I hop into the $1/$2 NLHE games that run there.

- Love to play video games for fun... NBA, NFL, WWE, Call of Duty, you name it.

- I attend classes full time at George Mason University, and although I am old enough to be a senior there, I'm roughly 45 credits behind the pace for a number of reasons, which means I will be graduating in two years.

- I work 27 hours a week, and with that money I pay for my new car (black '07 VW Jetta Wolfsburg), my family's cell phone plans, and my house's TV/internet/telephone bills.

From that you can see that I try to work hard, but I LOVE to play harder. People close to me misconstrue that and believe I'm lazy. That cannot be further from the truth, but we don't need to get into that now.

Anyways, this page will be updated whenever I have something worth posting, and I hope you enjoy whatever I come up with. I'll be exploring, as you could've guessed by now, the world of poker, but also gambling and life in general. I'll also be getting into a wide range of topics that seem worth writing about. Feel free to leave comments/feedback about anything you want, and I guarantee you I will respond to you one way or another.

No comments: