Friday, May 23, 2008

Traffic...

This site's traffic is peanuts compared to some other sites. Then again, I've only been back in "the game" for two months, and 75-100 hits per day is actually damn good for a rookie. But guess what those people who come to my site are looking for?

Is it poker content? No.

KGBlovesOreos-related content? Probably not.

Shannon Elizabeth content? Well, a few, yes.

But most of the people coming here are actually looking for, you guessed it, WWE-related content.

Funny thing, eh? I start this site off just to talk about poker, and get nothing. Maybe five hits a day at most, one or two of those being me, yet as soon as I started discussing all things WWE, people flock here as if I have the latest scoop on the business.

Which begs the questions... Is the WWE booming while poker is sinking? Is Mr. Kennedy to the WWE what Chris Moneymaker was to poker? Or are my readers all just gay for those statue-esque Triple H poses that find their way into my posts? (see pic on the right)

Whatever it is, the WWE seems to be hot right now, and although the current television ratings don't agree with that statement, they will in the coming months.

PS - Look away from the Triple H pic and get your hands out of your pants pervs... this isn't that kind of site!

PPS - Enjoy the nice long weekend everybody.

No comments: