Monday, May 19, 2008

Multi-tabling

I'm a bad multi-tabler.

There, I said it. It's now out in the open. Mock me if you wish, but this may be the single-biggest realization I've ever had during my time on the virtual felt.

You should see some of the oh-so-many-mistakes when I play four, three, heck, even two tables... and these aren't just any mistakes, but rookie mistakes:

Overplaying my overpairs? Check. Missing out on bets with my strong hands? Check. Failing to understand that the table dynamic is constantly changing? Check. Not quitting when the game goes sour? Check. Bluffing chips away when I should have slowed down? Check.

The list goes on and on...

I honestly feel dumb for not realizing this sooner, I'm talking YEARS sooner, but to bring up the old cliche, "better late than never"... right?

No comments: