Thursday, May 1, 2008

Heads-Up Challenge

I spoke with my buddy Veneno yesterday, and we're resuming our HU Challenge we started a year ago. At the moment, I'm up 2-1, with my wins coming in HORSE and 7-Card Stud matches, and my loss coming in a FLHE match. I forget how many matches we planned on playing, and I can't even remember what the winner of the series was going to get, but the details will be ironed out over the next few days.

On another note, I may soon be putting into words the most embarrassing, humiliating moment of my life for this site (a friend recently convinced me). I promise you it's a legendary tale.

Third, I'm planning on taking a look at some CardRunners videos on youtube, and I may buy a subscription for that site if one of the videos rope me in.

Stay tuned.

No comments: