Sunday, June 22, 2008

Good One...


So I saw The Hulk just recently. The movie, as I expected, was JUST like Iron Man... superhero seemingly pwns the bad guys to start out, but then the bad guys come back with a bigger, badder version of the good guy, resulting in an epic clash towards the end. That's not a bad thing though, especially not if the cast fits the script (which, for the most part, happened in this movie). Anyways, I'm not here to give you a review of the movie, since the box office indicates that you've likely seen it anyways... I'm here to give you my "good one".

Two-thirds of the way through the movie, a character saw the destructive force Ed Norton could be for his first time. He commented, "You've got a little something in ya don't ya?" I instantly turned to my friend and said,

"That's what she said."

*Bowing* Thank you. Thank you.

No comments: