Thursday, June 19, 2008

Wrestling and...?


Yea, it's been eight posts since I've mentioned the word poker, let alone discussed it. So here we go, here is my poker-related blurb for the day:

One of my really good friends is in Vegas, and I'm as jealous as can be. Earlier today during my lunch break, him and I were talking about a drunk donkey he busted at one of his tables. Before I knew it, I was salivating all over myself. I was even so preoccupied with the drunk donkey topic that I spilled some of my drink on my white shirt and stained it. Derrrrrrrrp.

Just a few hours after having that conversation, I asked another friend of mine if he wanted to go to Atlantic City this weekend... you know... just because. He just gave me a maybe, as he may have to go somewhere else instead. But, I asked him, "Would you go with me if those plans didn't materialize?"

"Yes".

So, for now, the salivating has subsided. But at least all the drool from before wiped out that damn stain.

No comments: